The Destroyer HUD has been released and is described here.
For those who have purchased the previous HUD package (now known as ‘The Crusher’) for $45 before The Destroyer HUD was released, you can get a free upgrade.
- Go to the newly created ‘Testimonial Forum’ and post your testimonial in the thread I’ve started here. If you are not registered in the forum, you will have to register. And if possible, please register with the same email from which you sent your payment notification email when you purchased your $45 HUD.
- Once you have posted, I will send you a PM with your password for the Destroyer HUD download found on the ‘Download Poker Software Tools’ page.
- Download The Destroyer HUD, input your personal password (good on up to 2 computers) and enjoy!
You are among the FIRST to own The Destroyer HUD. I have been using it and alpha-testing it for 2 months now. It is working perfectly on my computer setup. However, in exporting and creating the download files, there may be some technical snags we hit upon. Let me know if something is not working properly in the Technical Issues Forum and I will resolve it immediately. I appreciate it!
Note: I am selling a combo package of The Destroyer HUD and the Flop Defense Notes (the 640 custom note definitions for NoteCaddy) for $90. If you purchase The Destroyer HUD alone after its release for $70 (its standalone selling price), there is an option to purchase the Flop Defense Notes at a later date for a reduced price of $20; bringing the total for the two to the ‘combo price’ of $90. If you received a free upgrade to The Destroyer HUD, you will not be able to purchase the Flop Defense Notes for the ‘combo price’ of $20. They will only be available to you for their standalone price of $30. (Which is still a great deal!)
Getting a free upgrade to The Destroyer is still the best deal by far, I just want to be clear on the prices of the products I’m offering.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent Forum Posts
by blood on February 20, 2013 at 2:22 pm
by blood on January 27, 2013 at 12:53 pm
Data mined hands vs HUD ranges and frequencies
by RegularGuy on January 14, 2013 at 8:37 am
So i have to decide between NoteCaddy and the Destroyer HUD?
by blood on November 12, 2012 at 8:59 pm
How to import the individual stats in PT4
by blood on November 12, 2012 at 8:57 pm
- Free Poker Software for Poker Tracker 3
- Plan Your Poker “Streets Ahead”
- Seeking Staking For Live Cash In Las Vegas
- What To Look For In Staking Poker Players
- 4 Mistakes I Saw Players Make At the WSOP
- Seeking Staking for the WSOP
- I Quit Playing Online Poker To Do What?!?
- Flop Defense Notes Updated
- NoteCaddy Custom Definition Contest!
- Color Code Your Full Tilt & Poker Stars Notes
- The Destroyer Custom HUD for PokerTracker 3
- Free Upgrade to The Destroyer HUD
- Big Developments at CTG
- 640 Custom Note Definitions for NoteCaddy