It’s actually a great phrase for poker.
Many poker authors and coaches tell you to plan ahead or have a plan with poker. But the mechanics of how this is done is elusive. Chamber philosophy is a “big picture” plan for the hand – how many bets before all-in, how a strong player can manipulate the pot size. But I want to talk here about the practicality of hand planning in poker. Specifically, always think of how the action will go down on the next street. › Continue reading
Recent Forum Posts
by blood on February 20, 2013 at 2:22 pm
by blood on January 27, 2013 at 12:53 pm
Data mined hands vs HUD ranges and frequencies
by RegularGuy on January 14, 2013 at 8:37 am
So i have to decide between NoteCaddy and the Destroyer HUD?
by blood on November 12, 2012 at 8:59 pm
How to import the individual stats in PT4
by blood on November 12, 2012 at 8:57 pm
- Free Poker Software for Poker Tracker 3
- Plan Your Poker “Streets Ahead”
- Seeking Staking For Live Cash In Las Vegas
- What To Look For In Staking Poker Players
- 4 Mistakes I Saw Players Make At the WSOP
- Seeking Staking for the WSOP
- I Quit Playing Online Poker To Do What?!?
- Flop Defense Notes Updated
- NoteCaddy Custom Definition Contest!
- Color Code Your Full Tilt & Poker Stars Notes
- The Destroyer Custom HUD for PokerTracker 3
- Free Upgrade to The Destroyer HUD
- Big Developments at CTG
- 640 Custom Note Definitions for NoteCaddy