In Less Than 10 Minutes With Poker Tracker 3… for free.
There are now a few programs for purchase out there that color code your Full Tilt or Poker Stars player notes. These programs typically range from $25 to $50. They also often take several hours to run and not one of them presently supports custom statistics for PT3. I’m going to show you how you can color code all your player notes in less than 10 minutes for free using Poker Tracker 3.
Should I take this seat?
› Continue reading
Recent Forum Posts
by blood on February 20, 2013 at 2:22 pm
by blood on January 27, 2013 at 12:53 pm
Data mined hands vs HUD ranges and frequencies
by RegularGuy on January 14, 2013 at 8:37 am
So i have to decide between NoteCaddy and the Destroyer HUD?
by blood on November 12, 2012 at 8:59 pm
How to import the individual stats in PT4
by blood on November 12, 2012 at 8:57 pm
- Free Poker Software for Poker Tracker 3
- Plan Your Poker “Streets Ahead”
- Seeking Staking For Live Cash In Las Vegas
- What To Look For In Staking Poker Players
- 4 Mistakes I Saw Players Make At the WSOP
- Seeking Staking for the WSOP
- I Quit Playing Online Poker To Do What?!?
- Flop Defense Notes Updated
- NoteCaddy Custom Definition Contest!
- Color Code Your Full Tilt & Poker Stars Notes
- The Destroyer Custom HUD for PokerTracker 3
- Free Upgrade to The Destroyer HUD
- Big Developments at CTG
- 640 Custom Note Definitions for NoteCaddy